Character to be good must be … so firmly fixed in the conscience, and indeed in the body itself, as to insure unhesitating rejection of an impulse to do wrong.
– George Sutherland, upon receiving an honorary degree at his alma mater Brigham Young University in 1942.
- George Sutherland Biography
- George Sutherland
- A Utahn, George Sutherland, Served on the Supreme Court
by W. Paul Reeve
- The Return of George Sutherland
by Russell Hittinger
- The Jurisprudence of George Sutherland
- Greatest Heroes Who Fought FDR’s New Deal
by Jim Powell